- No shoes allowed on the map. Have students/participants remove their shoes before walking on the map.
- For hygienic and safety purposes, students/participants must wear socks on the map at all times.
- No writing utensils on the map. Even overhead and erasable markers will remove the map’s ink.
- No horseplaying or sliding on the map.
- When in doubt, use your best judgment. While meant to be placed on the floor, the map is not durable enough to withstand a lot of rough-housing.
- Be sure to pack/unpack the map and accompanying resources appropriately. Check out these how-to videos for more help.
Contact us at email@example.com should you have any further questions!