- This event has passed.
TUgis: Maryland’s Geospatial Conference
March 21, 2017
About the Conference
TUgis is Maryland’s Geospatial conference. TUgis is hosted by the Towson University College of Liberal Arts. With record attendances of over 600 participants in recent years, TUgis features hands-on training workshops, dynamic lightning talks and poster sessions, increased networking opportunities, and exciting presentations and speakers.
The conference emphasizes the sharing of ideas, data, and energy!
- Build and foster relationships within the GIS community
- Expose students to the GIS profession
- Share best practices for using GIS to address critical issues
- Highlight the latest advances in the field
- Celebrate the accomplishments and work of GIS colleagues